Lord Shiva is said to have many shades in his character. In one hand he is called the destroyer whereas in another he is the known as being overtly composed and calm.He has 108 names as well which makes him one of the most interesting and complex Gods.
He is also one of the three main Gods that exist in the religion of Hinduism. There are plethora of attributes of Lord Shiva that signify his characteristics and aspects of himself. There are countless Lord Shiva mantras that you can use in your daily life. Lord Shiva mantras can be used for being successful in love and solving any issues as well.
* AUMA NAAMOHA AADESHA GUURUU KAA GHAAR BAANDHUU DWAARA BAANDHUU, AUUR GUURUU SHAAKTI SEE BAANDHUU SAANSAAR RAAJAA KOO BAANDHUU DE SHIVAA JI AASHIRWAADA MUUJHEE SHAAKTII DOO, SHAAKTII DOO.
– Repeat the procedure above for 21 consecutive days.
– After the 21 days of sadhana have been completed you would have attained siddhi. Now you must mix kumkum, chandan and gorochana together and make paste.
– Apply this paste as tilak on your forehead and then chant the mantra again for 121 times.
* AUUMA GAAWREEPAATII MAAHAADEEVAA YAAHA MUUM ICHHCHHITA VEERA SHEEGRAA AATISHEEGRAA PRAAPTYAARTHAAMA GAAWRYEE NAAMAAHAA.
– You must do this procedurefor 21 days continuously without any break in-between.
– After the completion of 21 days, you have to worship Lord Shiva.
– Then you have to offer sweets to some Brahmins.
* AAUMA VAAJJRKAARAANA SHIVEEYA RUDHA RUDHA BHAAVEE MAAMAAI AAMRITA KUURUU KUURUU SWAAHAA
– Continue to do this for 11 days consecutively.
– After 11 days you would have attained siddhi.
– From the 12th day on wards, recite the same mantra for 108 times.
* TAATUU YAAYUU RAAMPUURAAUUGAAMAAIAA SHAANAAIAA SROOGAALA MAADHYAADEEVA BHAAGHRAOODHDTIAAHA.
– You must get up early in the morning and take bath first.
– It would be more beneficial to you if you perform this mantra before sunrise. For those who cannot wake up early can do it after sunset as well.