All Arvind Kejriwal‘s Ministers are graduate As Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) national convenor Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday took the oath of the business office in addition to his drawer, allow us to check out the academic skills of his Ministers.
1. Key Minister Arvind Kejriwal: A mechanical architectural graduate from the Indian Institution of Modern technology, Kharagpur, he became a member of the (IRS) as being a Helper Commissioner of revenue Taxes in 1995. He quit the position to become interpersonal staff member and shaped the AAP in 2012.
2. Manish Sisodia: Positioning a degree in journalism, the journalist-changed-politician has been with Kejriwal since 2006. Both the also performed sociable come together.
3. Satyendar Kumar Jain: A graduate from the Indian Institution of Architects, he was a CPWD recognized. He quit work to set up a design consultancy firm and later on grew to be a part of the ‘India Against Corruption’.
4. Gopal Rai: A post-scholar in sociology from Lucknow College, Rai started his political career together with the All India Students Association (AISA), the student wing of your Communist Celebration of India (Marxist-Leninist) Liberation, at the Lucknow University in 1992.
5. Rajendra Pal Gautam: A regulation complete the Delhi School, Gautam practiced regulation before enrolling in the AAP in 2014.
6. Kailash Gahlot: A Grasp of Legal guidelines, Gahlot was an advocate within the Supreme The courtroom and the Delhi Great Courtroom and contains over 16 years of experience of legitimate practice.