- 250 g whipped double cream
- 100 g condensed milk
- 50 g lemon puree
- 50 g sugar powder
- 50 g butter
- Combine butter with the condensed milk and stir it very carefully. The butter will firm the mass up faster. Use fresh unsalted butter.
- Whisk double cream. Cream should be fresh. It is good idea to put cream in the freezer for 15 minutes before using.
- Combine the lemon puree and sugar powder.
- Add the lemon mixture the double cream and stir it. You will get thin note of lemon. The mixture will be little bit sour. Control the amount of sugar â€“ add more or less. Everything depends on your taste.
- Combine the double cream mixture and lemon mixture together. The consistence will not be very â€œstrongâ€ but it shouldnâ€™t be liquid.
- Put the ice cream to the cream freezer for 1 hour. Exactly this time is enough to get thick consistence.
- Remove it from the freeze maker and put it to the ice cream form. You can use cake pan. It is not important to have plastic reservoir.
- Freeze the ice cream for 1 hour or till it firm up. The mass should not be very strong. It should look like mascarpone cheese.