As the summer season calls for travel, invest in the right kind of bags before you set out for a trip. While women have a lot of options, so do men as they can invest in a smart duffle or crossbody city bags, experts suggest.
Tabby Bhatia and Salesh Grover have listed different styles of bags that men can use:
* Crossbody city bags for business jet-setters: Available in different textures, these bags come with adequate space to store your notes, electric gadgets and clothes making them an ideal pick for every business outing.
* Leather strolley bags: This bag comes in different types of leather and adequately sized pouches that not only help in segregating your luggage but also give a classy appeal to your travel ensemble. Always keep in mind to pick a strolley with high-quality leather as it extends the durability and helps in withstanding rigors travel easily.
* Duffle bags: This is the ideal option for those who believe in luxury traveling. Stylish yet comfortable, these bags come in a versatile range and are a worthwhile choice when it comes to carrying a lot of stuff without making a mess. Be it a weekend escape or an adventurous trip to the mountains, duffle bags are always a go-to option for any traveler planning a vacation.
* Briefcase: One of the oldest and classic bags in the category is a briefcase. Carrying it simply adds to the sartorial elegance in your professional look. For the fashion aficionados, especially when it comes to that business meeting, a leather briefcase will boast of the formal status that one carries.
Also, known as folio cases, this is definitely a must-have to keep all your important documents in one place.
* Backpacks: Well, whether youâ€™re a student or a professional or a wanderer, a staple accessory that can carry all your stuff and gives a cool vibe is a backpack. Always look for a superior quality backpack that is spacious, prior straps check should be made for a hassle-free journey. Try choosing leather backpacks that last long and are durable.