Muffins is a great way to eat a healthy breakfast and fun for young kids.
- English muffins, whole wheat if possible
- Peanut butter
- Banana, sliced
- Grapes, cut in half
- Orange, peeled and broken into sections
- Slice your muffins in half and toast them in the toaster.
- Spread peanut butter on each toasted muffin half, while theyâ€™re still warm.
- Top with the fruit pieces.
- Use the rest of the fruit to make more faces on the same plate, or group them together so they can be eaten as part of breakfast too.