JET recruitment 2018: Applications invited for Desk Operator and Account Keeper posts, apply now at jet-exam.com
JET recruitment 2018: Joint Employment Test (JET) has released a notification inviting candidates for Desk Operator/Stenographer and Account Keeper/Lekhpal.
The information about vacancies is available on the official website.
The total number of posts are about 766.
• Last date for Desk Operator: October 21, 2018
• Last date for Account Keeper: December 8, 2018
How to apply for the posts
• Go to the official website of JET: jet-exam.com
• When on the homepage, click on the tab which says ‘New’
• After that, you will be directed to a new webpage
• Check all details for the posts and Click on ‘Apply Now’
• After that, register yourself by filling up the details
• Login with all the credentials and finally apply for the posts.
• All the candidates interested in applying for the JET 2018 exam must have completed 12th/ DCA/ PGDCA/ Tally/ ITI/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ BA/ BE/ BCA/ BBA/ M.Sc./ MCA/ M.Com/ MA from a recognised board or university.
• The age limit for Accounts Keeper/Lekhpal should be within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years.
• The age limit for Desk Operator/Steno Exam should be within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years.