OPSC recruitment 2018: Applications invited for 500 posts | Apply from October 10 at opsconline.gov.in
OPSC recruitment 2018: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will recruiting for posts of Assistant Section Officer in Group B of Odisha Secretariat Service under the Home Department, and has released a notification in this regard.
All interested candidates can apply through the official website- http://opsconline.gov.in/
The candidates will be able to apply for the above posts from October 10, 2018.
The total number of vacancies: 500. The category division is as follows-
• General category: 266 posts
• SEBC: 87 posts
• SC: 75 posts
• ST: 72 posts
The candidate who is applying should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with proper knowledge in computer applications.
• The candidates should be within the age limit of 21 to 32 years.
• The candidates who belong to general category have to pay Rs 300. The reserved category candidates don’t have to pay any application fee.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and skill test.
• Online application starts: October 10, 2018
• Last date for applying online: November 9, 2018
• Written examination for the above post: December 23, 2018
For more information regarding pay scale and other important information check the official website- http://opsconline.gov.in/