TNPSC recruitment 2019: Vacancies issued for 60 engineer and analyst posts, apply before February 20 at tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released an official notification inviting applications for Information Technology engineers for Tamil Nadu Information Technology Service. The candidates should apply online on the official website-tnpsc.gov.in before February 20, 2019.
• Assistant System Engineer: 36 posts
• Assistant System Analyst: 24 posts
Dates to remember:
• Last date to submit online application: February 20, 2019
• Last date for fee payment: February 22, 2019
• Paper-I: April 7, 2019 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm)
• Paper-II: April 7, 2019 (2:30 pm to 3:30 pm)
• Paper-III: April 7, 2019 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm)
• The candidates should be between 21 to 30 years of age.
• Registration fee: Rs 150
• Examination fee: Rs 200
• The candidates will be selected on the basis of results of the written examination and other eligibility criteria through the method of counselling and post option.
• PAPER-I (Objective): The duration of the exam is 3 hours and the maximum marks are 200.
• PAPER II (Objective): The duration of the exam is 1 hour and the maximum marks are 50
• PAPER-III (Descriptive): The duration of the exam is 2 hours and the maximum marks are 150.
How to apply:
• The candidates should apply online on the official website-www.tnpsc.gov.in
For more information, the students should check the official notification here.