WBCSC recruitment 2019: Applications invited for Assistant, Clerk, Supervisor and other posts, apply now at webcsc.org
WBCSC recruitment 2019: West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission has released an official notification inviting applications for the posts of Assistant, Clerk, Supervisor and Field Supervisor Grade. All the interested candidates should apply online on the official website-webcsc.org before 25 February 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: February 25, 2019
• Field Supervisor Grade- III: 2 posts
• Assistant Grade- III: 4 posts
• Supervisor Grade- III: 1 post
• Grade- III:10 posts
• Assistant Grade-: 1 post
• Interested candidates should be between 18 to 40 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to norms.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website- by February 25, 2019
• Unreserved/OBC category candidates: Rs 200
• SC/ST category candidates: Rs 40
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test and interview.
• Written examination: The written examination will consist of 2 papers-
• There will be 100 MCQ questions consisting of 3 subjects.
• The total time duration will be of 1 hour 30 minutes.
• Paper 2 will consist of English and Bengali Languages.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.